I’ve been getting lots of emails from people asking for special features for SuperOneClick.
I just would like to know what you guys would like to see in the next version.
I’m talking about features. Saying “Support for X device” isn’t what I’m talking about.
Here are some things off the top of my head.
- Install/Uninstall APK files
- Create ODIN archive files for Samsung devices
- Interactive ODIN flashing (à la Heimdall GUI)
- ODIN flashing via Heimdall for Linux/Mac
- Online device database with successful root rate and maybe comments
- Some sort of user-made script support
- File browser
- Drag-drop file copy
- Support multiple connected devices
I have also been thinking of making an application that can have commercial use. For example, it be used by companies to root their company-owned devices to administrate them better and install apk’s that can’t be removed via a simple factory reset.
Do not think that this means that I will start charging for rooting. Never, never, never, never!
Let know what you guys would like to see in the comments.