I just learned, thanks to a comment in one of the posts, that there’s an exploit for Droid 3, Bionic, RAZR and Droid 4.
It’s called Motofail
Drop this file into the Exploits folder in SuperOneClick. After that, change the selected exploit from Auto to motofail
I’ve been getting lots of emails from people asking for special features for SuperOneClick.
I just would like to know what you guys would like to see in the next version.
I’m talking about features. Saying “Support for X device” isn’t what I’m talking about.
Here are some things off the top of my head.
- Install/Uninstall APK files
- Create ODIN archive files for Samsung devices
- Interactive ODIN flashing (à la Heimdall GUI)
- ODIN flashing via Heimdall for Linux/Mac
- Online device database with successful root rate and maybe comments
- Some sort of user-made script support
- File browser
- Drag-drop file copy
- Support multiple connected devices
I have also been thinking of making an application that can have commercial use. For example, it be used by companies to root their company-owned devices to administrate them better and install apk’s that can’t be removed via a simple factory reset.
Do not think that this means that I will start charging for rooting. Never, never, never, never!
Let know what you guys would like to see in the comments.